March Refuge Walk
- Arrive by 9:00 am.
- Hiking boots recommended.
- Walk will be approximately 1.5 miles.
- Current forecast is for 73 until noon and then dropping to 49 in the afternoon. A light rain, ¼ inch is predicted ahead of the cold front. When the front arrives, winds will be 20 MPH.
- Normally our walks last 2 to 2 ½ hours, but that can be adjusted depending on conditions.
- Most of the trail is through thick woods, so winds should not be an issue.
- Consider binoculars, cameras, field guides,
- Bring repellent, a hat, and water,